TechTalk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TechTalk
TechTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zomg Its Sig Spam!!!!!!!!! (my new sig :P)

2 posters

Go down

Zomg Its Sig Spam!!!!!!!!! (my new sig :P) Empty Zomg Its Sig Spam!!!!!!!!! (my new sig :P)

Post by Cyanide Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:10 pm

Zomg Its Sig Spam!!!!!!!!! (my new sig :P) Balcke10
theres my new sig..... ye its sorta empty, but i dont really like flashy sigs.... or atleast i cant make really flashy sigs that look good, so i try and keep it simple >.>
Cyanide
Cyanide
Interactive Talker
Interactive Talker

Back to top Go down

Zomg Its Sig Spam!!!!!!!!! (my new sig :P) Empty Re: Zomg Its Sig Spam!!!!!!!!! (my new sig :P)

Post by Yo-yO52 Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:48 pm

I can help you with that. But yeah its plain. And dark. It hurts meh eyes.(In a good way?)
Yo-yO52
Yo-yO52
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zomg Its Sig Spam!!!!!!!!! (my new sig :P) Empty Re: Zomg Its Sig Spam!!!!!!!!! (my new sig :P)

Post by Cyanide Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:06 pm

Is there a good way to hurt someone's eyes? o.O

any ideas for what i could add to it? ._.
Cyanide
Cyanide
Interactive Talker
Interactive Talker

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-yO52 Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:49 pm

Make it a little brighter. ADd like some red glowing eyes on the render. Maybe a flash of light?
Yo-yO52
Yo-yO52
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyanide Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:55 am

Zomg Its Sig Spam!!!!!!!!! (my new sig :P) Blacke10
Ok i made it brighter... and i think i could've done a better job with the eyes... but im tired right now and lazy -.-

also, what do you mean by "flash of light"? =o

and as proof of my tired-ness, look at the right edge of it. i messed up cropping it -.-
Cyanide
Cyanide
Interactive Talker
Interactive Talker

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-yO52 Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:21 pm

AS in a little burst of light coming out frombehind him lik he is standin in front of a light.
Yo-yO52
Yo-yO52
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum