TechTalk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TechTalk
TechTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new signature.( Noye, I got the flare idea from Hermit.)

4 posters

Go down

My new signature.( Noye, I got the flare idea from Hermit.) Empty My new signature.( Noye, I got the flare idea from Hermit.)

Post by Yo-yO52 Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:40 pm

Ok, here is my new signature. Tell me what you guys think, and don;t just say it looks good bcause I am the admin T_T My new signature.( Noye, I got the flare idea from Hermit.) Newsignature-2
Yo-yO52
Yo-yO52
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My new signature.( Noye, I got the flare idea from Hermit.) Empty Re: My new signature.( Noye, I got the flare idea from Hermit.)

Post by Mexican(Ed) Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:22 pm

You might want to try out these 2 tutorials:

Tags (Another word for sig): http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=25777&start=0

Gaming Sigs: http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=22352&start=0

Mexican(Ed)
Silent Noob
Silent Noob

Back to top Go down

My new signature.( Noye, I got the flare idea from Hermit.) Empty Re: My new signature.( Noye, I got the flare idea from Hermit.)

Post by Yo-yO52 Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:46 pm

Ehh I will later.
Yo-yO52
Yo-yO52
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexican(Ed) Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:49 pm

They're helpful =/

Mexican(Ed)
Silent Noob
Silent Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:46 pm

its a good signature (Nice work Cool ) .Why you did make it soo big on the forum ? Or its her normal size ? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-yO52 Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:48 pm

Her normal size? What the **** are you saying? It's a signature not a female. If you are asking if that is it's normal size then yes it is.
Yo-yO52
Yo-yO52
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:19 am

You could resize the signature.(by the way -dont talk to me with those words ok ? )!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyanide Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:20 pm

For the flares, try fragmenting it before you dent it.
My new signature.( Noye, I got the flare idea from Hermit.) Flares10
thats just a rush example... used fragment, dents, then smudge.
Cyanide
Cyanide
Interactive Talker
Interactive Talker

Back to top Go down

Post by arta-vur Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:24 pm

seem good to me Smile, and like Cyanide said add the Flares thing gona be better whit it
arta-vur
arta-vur
New Tech Worker
New Tech Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyanide Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:15 pm

My new signature.( Noye, I got the flare idea from Hermit.) Flares11
ok theres a better version of it... more flare-like instead of flames... used a swd render cause i was bored =\

also, forgot to say this in my last post....
the render you used is cut off, so if you decide to keep that sig (but seeing as how you have a newer one, i doubt you will), shrink the image, or use a different render.

and the blue flares dont really blend.. so i'd change those to black, a lighter red than the background, or a darker red than the background... basically something that goes with the color scheme, which looks like black and red...
Cyanide
Cyanide
Interactive Talker
Interactive Talker

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-yO52 Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:33 pm

I know that the render is cut-off and no that is not a better version of my picture. It is just a picture you made. And no I am not going to keep the old one as I have a new one.(Which you already said.)

And Arta, I did have the flaes in there. ........
Yo-yO52
Yo-yO52
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyanide Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:02 pm

i never said it was a better version of yours, i meant it was a better veersion of the flares i made before >.>
Cyanide
Cyanide
Interactive Talker
Interactive Talker

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-yO52 Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:05 pm

Oh well you should have said that >.> I tried the thing you said to do, the fragment then dents then smudge, and it works good. I used it and made a background. https://2img.net/h/i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii130/deidaraguy222/newbg.jpg I used it for the top and bottom part.
Yo-yO52
Yo-yO52
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down