TechTalk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TechTalk
TechTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story

3 posters

Go down

Story Empty Story

Post by arta-vur Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:29 pm

its by ya friend Violent Master:

Now its Time for Stories form Asia.This Story follows Windson a Ninja Mercenary who Have been train at the age of 3 to become The Greatest Ninja in the World.This is His Story from a little boy into a Man with Great Killing & Stealth Skills.

Chapter 1:When a Boy turns into a Man

A 40 year old,Retired Ninja by the name Sendo Abaki.One Day,Sendo wakes up from his sleep,then he hears & Baby Crying.Sendo opened his front door & saw a baby boy wrapped with a blanket.Sendo picked the baby up.At First he wants to put the baby some where hidden & leave the baby to die,Then He realize that This Boy can carry Sendo's legacy.So Sendo raise the Boy as His own Child.When the boy is at the age 3,Sendo began to teach Him Basic Exercise & hand-to-hand Combat.The Boy Began to Resist pain.Sendo called the Boy Windson,Because he moves Like the wind.Sendo train Windson Weapons combat at the age of 10,Then at the age of 13,Windson is Learning How to kill silently & move fast with out making a sound & Jumping High.At the age of 19,Windson Learns how to see things in slow motion & Sendo Gave Windson Metal Claws at his Fingers & a Retractable Claw on His Shoes.Finally Sendo Gave Windson His 2 Katana Swords.Windson Put the Swords on His Back.Windson is Ready to become a Ninja Mercenary.

Chapter 2:The Truth

Windson woke up from his Sleep & saw a Note that says "Meet Me at the Mountains. -Master Habaki-".Windson arrived at the Mountain & Sendo Ordered Windson not to come close or the Edge will fall off.Sendo points a house at his Right & said.Sendo: You See that house?.Thats the Mercenary service.Go there & post your name,get some items & who knows someone would Hired You.Windson:But,Father.Sendo:I am Not Your Father...I found you in front of my house.I'm sorry I didn't tell you soon.Windson was Shocked.Windson:If You are not my Father then why You teach me with all the skill of a Ninja?Sendo:I wanted my Legacy to Continue is Secrecy.This is my last words for You now,Good Bye & Best of luck in the Future.Sendo leaps of the Edge of the mountain & down to the jagged rocks near the ocean.Windson was shocked & Vows to continue Sendo's Legacy is Secrecy.Windson post his name on the Mercenary Service wall,He Trains & Waiting for someone to Hire him.

Chapter 3:First Day On The Job (Part 1)

After a Few days waiting for someone to Hire Windson,The day Has Come.The Client's Name is Jak Chikobari,He wants Windson to Steal a Golden Katana Sword,From a Elite Samurai Fortress.Windson starts his mission at Night.Windson arrived at the Fortress & he starts climbing the tall walls around the fortress with his metal claws that Sendo give it to him.As Windson makes the top of the wall,Just a few feet from him theres a Samurai Guard looking up at the stars.Windson Grabed the Guard's Face & Pulled the Guard Down into the bottom.Windson Runs Silently & Quickly.As he try's to make his way down,Theres a Guard guarding the Stairs,Windson takes out one of his Katana & Sneaks behing the Guard.He Then Cuts the Throat of the guard & leaves the Guard's Body outside.Windson made it to the Ground floor & he saw the weapons Camp is Heavily Guarded.When a Guard passed by Windson,He stabs the Guard's Heart & Drags the Body at the stairs.Windson wore the Guards Armour while His Uniform is Keeps in a Bag.

Chapter 3:First Day On The Job (Part 2)

Windson Walked to the Hut & the Guards at the Front door asked.Guard:Whoa! where You think your going?. Windson:I'm here to Guard the Hut inside. Guard:I see,You may Proceed.Windson Entered the Hut.There were 2 guards in the hut Talking to each other.Windson saw a Lantern,If He Puts out the Lantern He can get the Golden Katana easier.Just a Few Centimeters,Windson swing his left hand & The Lantern is Put out.Windson quickly Stabs & Slice the 2 Guards in side the Hut.Guards Hedr Noises inside the Hut.Windson Lift the Golden Katana with his Left Foot,Grabs it with his Left Hand & puts it in His bag.Windson escapes at the back of the Hut by cutting the paper walls & Runs Up the walls without his Metal Claws.Guards at the bottom looked up & theres a Guard looking down at Windson with out any action took.Windson Chops the guard's head off,runs down the walls & into the Forest.Guards Tried to find Windson But Failed,Windson has already arrived at the Clients House 20 Kilometers in just 2 Minutes.Jak was Impressed by Windson's Skills.Jak Spread Rumors about Windson that he can do Dangerous Robbery in just a few Hours.

Chapter 4:Pirate's Gold (Part 1)

Another Client Hire Windson to steal a Jade Stone from a Pirate Ship.Windson Saw the Pirates Land & enters a Bar.Windson gets on board the Ship.Windson started to look at the Bottom of the Ship,then suddenly,The Ship is Sailing away.Windson check outside & there is only 1 Pirate sailing the Ship.The Pirate went Down,While Windson is Hidding & He saw the Pirate entering a Room full of Treasures.Windson Enters the room then,The Pirate Pushed Windson down the Stairs.

Chapter 4:Pirate's Gold (Part 2)

Pirate:So,What can I Help You?.Windson:I just want a Jade Stone.Pirate:That Stone?,I can give it to You But,I like that Stone,Keeps me calm.Windson:Well I Guess,I Have to take it from You. The Pirate tries to stab Windson But,Windson moved & Hit the Pirate with His Elbow.Without wasting time,Windson hold the Pirate's Head & Twist the Head.Windson dispose the Body into the Sea.Windson landed at a Town,Far away from the Pirates.Windson Hired a Messenger to send the location that Windson want to meet the Client.In a Few Hours,The Client was Pleased & H took the Jade Stone & some Gold.The Client Gave Windson the rest Of the Gold & the Ship.Windson moved into the Ship.

Chapter 5:Gun Powder Destruction

Jak Chikobari has another Mission for Windson,He wanted Windson to Blow up the Kurai Clan's Armory Camp & Steal a Book that contains Weapons Transport schedules.Jak gave Windson a Gun so He can Ignite the Powder easier.Windson went to the camp at Night.Only few Guards are Operating & they are all far away From each other,Windson sneaks & kill all the guards from behind.After that,He Took barrels of Gun Powder stack them & making lines around the camp sites.Windson enter a camp that look more special that the other camps,Windson enters the camp & saw a man sleeping,Windson Stab the sleeping man at the neck,Windson opened a book that was on the table,The book contains Weapons Transport Schedules.Windson pick up a Gun Powder barrel,He makes trails until the Barrel is empty.Windson took out His Gun & Shoots at the Trails of Gun Powder.The Guards were never aware.The powder went to the barrels full of Gun Powder & Multiple Explosion.Another mission complete

----ÊNÐ ØF VÕLÚ(V)Ê----
More coming soon
arta-vur
arta-vur
New Tech Worker
New Tech Worker

Back to top Go down

Story Empty Re: Story

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Okay.

The first paragraph is rather empty. "He picks up the baby", "The boy resists pain", "at 19 he gets swords"

Nothing really detailed there. Writing a story, you want to go indepth in an explanation. That way, it gives a read of where the story is headed. As for the rest of the story, it's the same. You tell what happens in as little detail as possible.

And you have so many sentence fragments, it made me not what to read it.

Here's some advice:

Write in more detail

Quit the fragments

--You have a good idea, but you just need to work a little harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by arta-vur Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:51 pm

Aye thx for the help Smile
arta-vur
arta-vur
New Tech Worker
New Tech Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostWing Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Nice Story.