TechTalk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TechTalk
TechTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animation thread á la Matt - Last update: 6 July.

5 posters

Go down

Animation thread á la Matt - Last update: 6 July. Empty Animation thread á la Matt - Last update: 6 July.

Post by Matt Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Yep, finally it's there! My animation
topic.

I will keep this topic updated with new animations.

Any request for animations? Tell meeeee. Very Happy

Enjoy!

NEW:
w00t! Beneton movie GIF Ftw!
Animation thread á la Matt - Last update: 6 July. 1246880983

OLD:
Animation thread á la Matt - Last update: 6 July. 1245954671

Last edited by Matt on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Matt
Matt
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Animation thread á la Matt - Last update: 6 July. Empty Re: Animation thread á la Matt - Last update: 6 July.

Post by Yo-yO52 Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Nice anim BS. I think I will pin this topic. *Pinned.
Yo-yO52
Yo-yO52
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Animation thread á la Matt - Last update: 6 July. Empty Re: Animation thread á la Matt - Last update: 6 July.

Post by AllDivine Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:16 pm

Great animations, Matthew. You should post a tut for us to learn. Smile

AllDivine
Interactive Talker
Interactive Talker

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-yO52 Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Yeah, bring over your super-pivot tutorial. Except this time, actually tell us HOW to walk. Not just an example. For I can't make stick guys walk. Only this weird sort of jiggle-walk-step-thing. I don't realy know what to call it.
Yo-yO52
Yo-yO52
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:49 am

Uh, well, I tryed to copy it from there to here, but if I copy it, then you can't see the pictures. And im too bored to search for all the pictures again. :/
Matt
Matt
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-yO52 Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:03 pm

Hmmm well just tell us. Don't show the pictures. Be sure to include how to make a stickman walk and run, and how to punch. All you did was show pictures lol.
Yo-yO52
Yo-yO52
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:52 am

Yo-yO52 wrote:Hmmm well just tell us. Don't show the pictures. Be sure to include how to make a stickman walk and run, and how to punch. All you did was show pictures lol.

I'll just make a tutorial with:
Running.
Walking.
Punching.
Spin kicking.
And I will put the link of the SUPER tutorial
on it from swg.
Matt
Matt
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-yO52 Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:31 am

Good indeed.
Yo-yO52
Yo-yO52
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-yO52 Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:48 pm

I like the new anim Bs. You have to tell me how to make something like that sometime...........
Yo-yO52
Yo-yO52
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:50 pm

Yo-yO52 wrote:I like the new anim Bs. You have to tell me how to make something like that sometime...........

Im sorry, but I don't want any of you to steal my animatiating style. ;P
Matt
Matt
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-yO52 Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:53 pm

I'm not. I mean like tell me how you do some of it. Like how od you make the buildings fly by, or like make the clouds or w/e. I wouldn't steal anything from you I am not that kindof person. And besides I fucking suck at pivot. Well sortof.
Yo-yO52
Yo-yO52
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Yo-yO52 wrote:I'm not. I mean like tell me how you do some of it. Like how od you make the buildings fly by, or like make the clouds or w/e. I wouldn't steal anything from you I am not that kindof person. And besides I fucking suck at pivot. Well sortof.

Take a look at:
www.droidz.org (Indeed.)
Or DarkDemon.org

And watch the tutorials. Wink
Matt
Matt
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostWing Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:40 pm

That is cool 6/5
FrostWing
FrostWing
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-yO52 Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:49 am

Yeah. The new one is pretty cool.
Yo-yO52
Yo-yO52
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:16 am

FrostWing wrote:That is cool 6/5

Thankies. ;P
Matt
Matt
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostWing Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:56 am

I did i say 6/5 i mean 10x/5 you got skills
FrostWing
FrostWing
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:57 am

FrostWing wrote:I did i say 6/5 i mean 10x/5 you got skills

Surprised Thanks.
Matt
Matt
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostWing Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:00 am

The Video is remove lol
FrostWing
FrostWing
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:29 pm

nice work mate Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyanide Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:36 pm

Lol, the 2nd one is so random.. but funny

great animations ^^
Cyanide
Cyanide
Interactive Talker
Interactive Talker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down